Mrs. Cullen 5th Class English Rotation Group
Plan of Work Mar 23rd – Apr 3rd 2020
Please access Literacy Leap 3 on www.folensonline.ie
How to access:
Folens E books:
- Go to www.folensonline.ie
- Click Register
- Select Teacher
- Fill in a username and password (make up your own)
- Roll Number: Prim20
Comprehension: “My Best Friend,” read pg 8 + 9, answer Q’s on pg 11
Grammar: adjectives pg 12 + 13 (just the purple sections)
1. John will walk to the shop tomorrow.
John walked to the shop yesterday.
2. Patrick will make bread next week.
3. Next Summer will be very warm.
4. I will paint a picture for you tonight.
5. Jim will eat all his lunch today.
Comprehension: “All At Sea,” read pg 14 + 15, answer Q’s on pg 17
Grammar: Capital Letters pg 18 + 19 (just the purple sections)
Tenses: The Future Tense – Write the following sentences in the Future Tense. I’ll do the first one for you.
1. Yesterday was Craig’s birthday.
Tomorrow will be Craig’s birthday.
2. I went to Dublin last Christmas.
3. Steve ate a full cake last night.
4. When did Sarah go to the party?
5. I read a book yesterday.